Antler Test Reviews
Antler Test is a supplement taken twice a day to increase sexual functions and work out capabilities. This supplement is taken four weeks for noticeable differences to be achieved in terms of endurance, strength and overall sexual performance. The product is a popular and more preferred option with a higher price than many of similar products offered by the competitors.
Company Behind Antler Test
Nutrakey is was established in 2010 with a clear vision of creating effective and innovative products founded on research. The company has an all-inclusive team of employs productive teams. The company sources its products from various health suppliers in China.
Antler Test Claims
- The product is not effective in increasing sexual performance.
- The supplement have not undergone required tests by FDA to meet the requirements of an internationally accepted supplement.
- The suppliers of the company have ethical issues with their farming activities.
- The product do not provide value for money.
Antler Test Ingredients
Every pill of this supplement contains the following ingredients namely;
- Maca Root- it serves to boost your immune system
- Tribulus terrestris – this is specifically designed to increase the levels of testosterone considerably.
The ingredients of Antler Test includes New Zealand Redd Deer Velvet together with epimedium sagittatum (horny goat weed), Yohimbine hydrochloric acid, Maca root and Tribulus terrestris which naturally increases testosterone.
How does Antler Test Work?
The supplements combines a mix of proven natural ingredients which enhances and help increase the free testosterone level and the body’s growth hormones. When taken as recommended, the Antler Test supplement stays in the blood stream making it easier to build muscle and hence, improve the sexual performance. Best results are attained when one takes two capsules in the morning and two in the mid-day or one hour prior to sexual activity.
Antler Test Pros
Stimulates the sexual drives and sense of well-being.
- Increases energy, endurance and stamina
- Boost you testosterone and elevates growth hormone levels.
Antler Test Cons
- Limited clinical research history.
- Some of its elemental products are produced using inhuman farming techniques
- Low concentration of IGF-1
- The supplement need to be taken for a long period of time for results to be achieved and hence, low value for money.
- Its effect actually decreases with continuous use.
- The drug is not certified by Food and Drug Administration.
Antler Test Results
The supplement is expected to result into a muscular look, hard, lean and general increase in strength. Studies have indicated that in the contrary, effective dosages of the pure active compounds found in Antler Test do not promote significant increase in testosterone and GH levels important for sexual health, vibrant energy and lean muscle development
Where to Buy Antler Test?
Antler Test can be purchased through Tiger Fitness and Nutrakey company websites.
Is Antler Test a Scam?
The drug appears to be a scam considering the fact that it doesn’t provide the results which the company theorizes that it should give. Therefore, potential users should be aware of this fact.
Antler Test Side Effects
There is no noticeable side effects from taking the supplement. However, some people may show some allergies to the drug. The supplement is not an essential nutrient and hence no daily requirements really exist.
In conclusion, the supplement produces unpleasant results.[testogen]